We are looking for a data manager to be responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy in order to drive business decisions and growth.
You will develop data procedures and policies, and work closely with various business of the group to collect, prepare, organize, protect, and analyze data assets while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices.
Other duties will include leading interdisciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in data management, leadership, and information technology systems and tools. A strong background in IT, business, and mathematics is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of the business and data strategy
- Designing and implementing data strategies and systems
- Lead, motivate, and manage large technical teams
- Overseeing the collection, storage, management, quality, and protection of data
- Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations
- Determine where to cut costs and increase revenue based on insights derived from data
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English
- Italian and/or German are a plus
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Smart Working policy - we believe in a result-driven work environment
- Young, cool, innovative and international environment
- Work on very innovative projects
- Educational opportunities
- Events participation